- one 10mg of Enalapril twice a day
- two 25mg of Spironolactone twice a day
- one 30mg of Diltiazem three times a day
- one 10mg of Torsemide three times a day
- one & a half 5mg of VetMedin twice a day
For the first several months of Goblin’s diagnosis he had a bad cough to do fluid building up in his lungs. The fluid shifted locations and now builds up in his abdomen, so we need too get him drained once a month (abdomninocentesis). He lost 2 gallons (16 pounds) today after being drained. The most he’s lost is 20 pounds!
Below are before and after pictures.