We don’t know whether it will stay, but the weather forecast is for days to stay below freezing, and nights well below freezing. We got an inch or so Monday morning, then another 3 inches Tuesday night. That’s almost enough to take the team out on dog sleds! But for now, we’re still using our ATV, and going around the neighborhood. PS: Decker is still with us, and has not had further nosebleeds. She is snuffling and wheezing a fair amount, but is in good spirits, eating well, and spunky.