I just don’t learn my lesson. Wild convinced me to leave her in the house while I went on a 2 hour mush. 2 hours– that’s all. 2 hours isn’t a lot of time for a dog to be alone.
When I came home from mushing, here’s what I found outside:
* 1 pot
* 1 cup
* 1 tupperware with half eaten lid
* 1 half eaten mortage application
* one spoon
* 3 CDs
Here’s what I found inside:
* 1 dish on floor (thankfully not broken)
* Greg’s Gutenberg CD’s all over the place
* Greg’s folder of receipts all over the place
* 1 guilty dog!